Dr. Pirotta has been a practicing foot and ankle physician and surgeon serving the needs of Northwest Arkansas for 23 years.
He is a native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania where he attended the University of Pittsburgh before attending Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. He finished his training with a surgical residency in Salt Lake City, Utah.
His interest in medicine was sparked while serving a two year mission for his church in Chile, South America.
He is board certified and is currently serving as president on the Arkansas Podiatric Medical Association.
He loves his community and enjoys family activities and occasional outdoor activities such as kayaking and hiking.
Schedule an appointment today to see Dr. Pirotta and break free from the hassles of suffering through foot or ankle pain!
Doxey Hatch Medical Center/Veterans Administration Medical Center Completed a 24-month (PSR-24 surgical residency)
- Acquired an estimated 1,500 surgical procedures during this time involving several hundred patients
- Extensive clinical experience with an estimated 3,000 patient visits at VAMC-SLC and FHP (a Health Maintenance Organization)
- Rotations included Vascular Surgery (2 months), Orthopedics, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Emergency Room, Radiology, General Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, Anesthesia and Pathology
Externships during fourth year are as follows:
- Pittsburgh Podiatry Hospital
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
- Greene Memorial Hospital, Dayton, OH
- Private office in Youngstown, OH
- Pre-med/Spanish Major
- Member of AED (Pre-medical Honor Society)
- Lecturer at the UPMA annual St. George Podiatry Seminar (Topic: “The Burning Foot Syndrome”)
- Various topic presentations at the residency meetings throughout the 2-year period, including self-made slide presentations
- CPR instructor
- Lecturer to diabetic support groups
- Published article in the Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatry license in the State of Arkansas
- DEA Certification
- Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomate in the Specialty of Podiatric Orthopedics
- Fellow of the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member of American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of Arkansas Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the Arthritis Foundation
- Member of American Diabetes Association
- Completed an approved 24-month surgical residency
- Associated with the VA Medical Center – Fayetteville